Much of Lindy’s inspiration and passion for photography can be attributed to living in such a superb natural environment and in particular her property, ‘Couria Creek’, as it provides her with a wealth of photo opportunities. Lindy’s love of nature is evident in all her work which includes –
• Spectacular coastal scenery
• Rural and mountain landscapes
• Serene lakes and waterways
• Quaint villages and seaside towns
• Sunsets and misty mornings
• Flora and Fauna … wildflowers, fungi and lichen, birds Farm animals … alpacas, donkeys, cattle, geese, ducks and more
Lindy Quin offers a range of images and digital photographic services highlighting the scenic beauty and vibrant diversity that is the essence of the far south coast of NSW.
• Serene early morning mists to brilliant sunsets
• Spectacular coastal scenery and pristine waterways
• Quaint villages and historic buildings
• Stunning birdlife and delicate wildflowers
• Intriguing fungi and lichen
• Exquisite flowers and foliage
• Cute and curious farm animals
Much of Lindy’s inspiration and passion for photography can be attributed to living in such a superb natural environment and in particular her property, ‘Couria Creek’ at Tilba Tilba. This immediate environment has provided Lindy with a wealth of photo opportunities, from the simple beauty of misty mornings, to fascinating fungi and lichen, abundant birdlife and always amusing farm animals.
The magnificent local coastline, mountains and rural scenery also offer endless visual variety. Lindy continues to be amazed and enthralled at what she might be just around the corner, along the path or over the next clifftop.
Lindy is also available for commissioned photographic shoots providing high quality digital images suitable for a applications ranging from the internet to magazine and brochure publication.
See image galleries below for examples.
Note: All images in these galleries – and on this page – are protected by copyright.
Stock images are available from all categories – price from $30.00/ image.